Release Notes for Canvas X CADComposer
- Hyphenation is turned off by default. Please select the Hyphenation on check box in the Hyphens tab of the Type palette (Text | Type).
- When Windows operating system (Windows 7, 8, or 8.1) has not been kept up-to-date, launching Canvas X 2020 may incur an error message about missing .dll files. In the event that you encounter this error message, please refer to KB2999226 to install a proper package for your Windows operating system. Then try re-installing Canvas X 2020 to resolve the issue.
- In order to enable the pressure-sensitivity of Canvas X on Surface Pro, please download the latest WinTab drivers, install them, and restart the OS before launching the application.
- It is recommended to restart the operating system after the installation so that necessary redistributable packages are completely installed on the system.
- A multi-page document with different orientations will not print as such. Please print pages of different orientations or dimensions separately.
For information about Canvas X CADComposer, and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resources page online. Additional information and resources include:
Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- User Guide
- Knowledge Base
Canvas X Supported Formats
Need more information? Type in the keyword or topic to search the knowledge base and find exactly what you’re looking for.