Canvas X 2019 Release Notes
- Fixed bug in which some objects would be placed in a wrong layer when importing some DWG files.
- Fixed bug in which pen strokes of objects looked differently when importing DWG or DXF files in different units.
- Fixed bug in which SVG would not be saved correctly when the Windows region setting was set to a Non-English region.
- Fixed bug in which Annotation objects would not appear in a document when such objects were pasted into another layer.
- Fixed bug in which Annotation tools would cause performance degradation.
- Fixed bug in which objects got copied even when clicking Cancel in the Copy to Layers dialog box.
- Fixed bug in which it would take a several minutes to open some PDF files with memory optimization.
- Fixed bug in which an SVG that was opened in another application could not be opened in Canvas X.
- Fixed bug in which some items of the object properties were missing in the Object Properties Table View palette and the Select by Properties dialog box (the regular version only).
- Fixed bug in which Transformed and Untransformed dimensions were reversely displayed in the Properties bar.
- Fixed bug in which redrawing issue occurred while undoing rotated table’s column or row size changes.
- Fixed bug in which some borders of Table object disappeared by resizing cells after applying split, merge, and insert in certain cases.
- Fixed bug in which Shift key constraints did not work properly while the Smart Snap was on.
- Fixed bug in which Mirror tool handles often disappeared when zooming in and out.
- Fixed bug in which CVDTPL files did not open in Fit to Window.
- Fixed crash triggered by undoing Envelope objects which were created by Mirror function and applying Envelope function to the original object again.
- Fixed crash triggered by keeping clipboard content that contained annotation objects when exiting the application.
- Fixed crash triggered by printing legacy Canvas documents that contain legacy macro objects.
- Fixed crash triggered by opening Canvas documents that contain corrupted Hatch inks.
- Fixed crash triggered by loading or appending some texture inks of Canvas Draw to the Presets palette.
- Fixed crash triggered by Pasting Properties to slices from the context menu.
- Fixed crash triggered by opening some PSD files.
- Fixed crash triggered by opening some CVD files.
- Fixed crash triggered by opening some CVD files while the Find palette was open.
- Hyphenation is turned off by default. Please select the Hyphenation on check box in the Hyphens tab of the Type palette (Text | Type).
- The application will open with the Docking Pane closed if the Canvas Assistant was open when the user last exited the application.
- When Windows operating system (Windows 7, 8, or 8.1) has not been kept up-to-date, launching Canvas X 2019 may incur an error message about missing .dll files. In the event that you encounter this error message, please refer to KB2999226 to install a proper package for your Windows operating system. Then try re-installing Canvas X 2019 to resolve the issue.
- In order to enable the pressure-sensitivity of Canvas X on Surface Pro 4, please download the latest WinTab drivers, install them, and restart the OS before launching the application.
- It is recommended to restart the operating system after the installation so that necessary redistributable packages are completely installed on the system.
- A multi-page document with different orientations will not print as such. Please print pages of different orientations or dimensions separately.
For information about Canvas X 2019, and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resources page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- User Guide
- Knowledge Base
Canvas X Supported Formats
Need more information? Type in the keyword or topic to search the knowledge base and find exactly what you’re looking for.