Canvas X (Windows) Support
Canvas X is a completely integrated environment for illustration, page layout, imaging, presentations, and Web publishing. Canvas lets you work with vector objects, images, text, and imported graphics without having to switch to other applications.
Canvas GIS+ has various GIS-based tools and commands that allow you to work with various GIS formats, define a map projection, and perform advanced property operations.
- Pentium™ processor III (or better)
- Microsoft® Windows 2000 or XP (Home or Professional editions)*
- 128 MB RAM installed (256 MB recommended)
- 100 MB free hard disk space
- 16-bit color support or better (True color recommended)
- XGA screen resolution or better (1024 x 768 or higher screen resolution recommended)
- Input Device: Mouse and keyboard. Scanner optional for importing and editing graphics
- Output Device: Host of industry standard devices supported
- Other: CD-ROM drive. DVD drive or Internet connection to access Clipart library.****
*The Canvas Electronic Manual and User’s Guide (PDF) incorrectly states Microsoft ME as an acceptable operating system.
**The CD-ROM and DVD drive are necessary for the Retail version.