CADComposer takes Canvas X into another dimension, enhancing the core solution with the ability to import and edit 3D CAD files.
It provides a uniquely integrated design environment enabling you to handle and combine all 2D and 3D graphical elements and apply high-end effects within a single document.
Use your source CAD files to produce assembly diagrams, maintenance manuals, repair guides, product sheets, marketing material, and more.
- Full application
- No limitations or restrictions
- 14 day trial
Bridging 3D and 2D Illustration
- Complete 3D and 2D Solution: Import, edit and integrate CAD files, vector and raster images in a single software package.
- Market-leading flexibility: Import huge range of 3D CAD, vector and raster file formats. See compatible formats >
- Extraordinary detail: Work to 0.035 micron accuracy
- Diverse outputs: Export numerous image and vector formats
- Feature-rich: Comprehensive toolset for vector illustration and image editing
- Simple and Intuitive: Learn fast with intelligent Canvas Assistant, dynamic help, and video tutorials
Powerful 3D Handling Capabilities
CADComposer builds on Canvas X, the leading design and illustration solution which powers the work of technical creatives at some of the world’s leading brands. Learn why Canvas X is trusted by the likes of Boeing, Duke Energy, NASA, and Volvo.
Click + to expand a section below.
To activate your software, you will need a valid email address and an internet connection.
Intel® i3 or better 64-bit processor
8 GB RAM or more installed (16 GB RAM or more installed recommended)
5 GB or more free hard disk space (SSD 10 GB or more recommended)
16-bit color or higher (True color recommended)
Dedicated graphic card recommended
1280×1024 or higher screen resolution recommended
Windows® 7, Windows® 8, or Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10 (all 64-bit OS)
DirectX11 or OpenGL2
Simple, flexible pricing
- Instant access to our latest version with release protection for one year.
- Instant Access to our latest version with release protection for three years.
- Get Canvas X CADComposer for $1,679 for our three-year plan for the equivalent of $47/month. Save $418 over three years.