See What CADComposer Can Do!
- Complete 3D and 2D Solution: Import, edit and integrate CAD files, vector and raster images in a single software package.
- Market-leading flexibility: Import huge range of 3D CAD, vector and raster file formats. See compatible formats >
- Extraordinary detail: Work to 0.035 micron accuracy
- Diverse outputs: Export numerous image and vector formats
- Feature-rich: Comprehensive toolset for vector illustration and image editing
- Simple and Intuitive: Learn fast with intelligent Canvas Assistant, dynamic help, and video tutorials
CADComposer in Action
Watch our overview to see how our software makes creating complex illustrations simple.
CADComposer takes Canvas X into another dimension, enhancing the core solution with the ability to import and edit 3D CAD files.
It provides a uniquely integrated design environment enabling you to handle and combine all 2D and 3D graphical elements and apply high-end effects within a single document.
Use your source CAD files to produce assembly diagrams, maintenance manuals, repair guides, product sheets, marketing material, and more.
With Canvas X CADComposer you can create a huge range of visual assets from scratch while also working with numerous imported file types.
Create and share industrial quality technical illustrations and graphic designs with maximum ease and precision from within one fully integrated application. Canvas X is all you need to share your vision.
Click + to expand a section below.
To activate your software, you will need a valid email address and an internet connection.
Intel® i3 or better 64-bit processor
8 GB RAM installed (16 GB recommended)
4 GB free hard disk space (8 GB recommended)
16-bit color or higher (True color recommended)
1024×768 or higher screen resolution recommended
Windows® 7, Windows® 8, or Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10 (all 64-bit OS)
Simple, Flexible Pricing
- Instant access to our latest version with release protection for one year.
- Instant access to our latest version with release protection for three years.
- Get Canvas X CADComposer for $1,679 for our three-year plan for the equivalent of $47/month.